• Foster McLane, of North Augusta, was a member of a SC Governor's School for Science and Mathematics robotics team named Team 772 which competed Feb. 26-28 in the FIRST Tech Challenge South Super-Regional Championship held in San Antonio, Texas. The team finished in the 25th percentile in the final qualifying round. McLane was co-captain of the team.
• The following pupils made the 100 Book Club: Jamiya Clarke, Aiden Sheppard, Addison Colemn, Branden Ford, Anyalee Todd, Jordan Williams, Addi Weeks, Ny'Asia Robinson, Nigel Bright, Gianna Morano, Ethan Norris, Jasmine Stephens, Kasiya Turner, Faith Clark, Embry Graham, Amber Norris and Travis Scoggins.
• March winners for the Principal's Writing Board are: Will Rissé, Evan Hargrove, Julian Collier, Treshawn Corley, Jackson Davis and Colin Donaldson.
• All of the school’s past faculty and staff members are invited to attend the school’s 60th birthday celebration on March 27 at 4 p.m. If you plan to attend, contact Cathey Ferrell at (803) 442-6330.
• Booster Club Spirit Night will be held today from 5 to 8 p.m. at Zaxby’s on Knox Avenue.
• Ms. Head received full funding from DonorsChoose.org for a new iPad for her pupils to use in the classroom.
• Zaxby’s Night is Tuesday at the restaurant on Edgefield Road.
• O’Kari Owens made the Page Master level.
• The transition fair for rising sixth-graders will be held April 24 from 5:30 to
• The Strawberry Festi-val will be April 26 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the school.
• The transition fair for rising sixth-graders will be
April 24 from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.