• Those interested in volunteering at the school should e-mail BelvederePTO@yahoo.com.
• The Fox Creek High School Expo for interested students and parents will be held Jan. 21 at 6 p.m. Registration for the 2014-15 school year will begin and representatives from Aiken and Piedmont Technical colleges will provide information on dual-enrollment opportunities for rising junior and senior students.
• Teacher conferences and report card distribution will be held from 4-7 p.m. Jan. 21.
Hammond Hill Elementary
• The following pupils made the Double H Reading Club: Caden Hershman, Isabel Ngoka, Michael Cohen, Jaiden Thomas, Trinity Avery, Parker Pugh, Graycen Sanders, Ciera Akin, Peyton Rabun, Amber Little, Macy Logan, Elizabeth Ghrist, Nadia Blackwood, Grayson Bridgers, Avery House, Ryan Shiley, Bryce Anderson, Jada Printup, Graysen Hawkins, Riley Hawkins, Tristen Johnson, Vivienne Loose, Gavin McNair, Madalyn Boothe, Olivia Cato, Aubrey Smith, Aidan Beckett, Nikhil Kumar, Caroline Shields, Hope Jackson, Zuhairah Keith, Avery Tiwari, Connor Kirkland, Natalie Kammerling, Elizabeth Brown, Makayla Adams, Ansley Stewart and Teagan Johnson. Page Masters: Bryson Mathis, Amber Little and Nadia Blackwood.
• The Christmas play Santa Goes Green will be held Thursday.
• School spelling bee winners are: Laura Bachelder, first place; and Melissa Murph, second place. Class winners were: Grant Brown, Claudia Elvira, Laura Bachelder, Ashlynn Mikell, Tristan Shell, Melissa Murph, Shae Smith, Tyler Clark, Alyssa Wolford and Marshall Robinson.
• The following pupils made the book club: 100 Book Club: Tessa Timmerman, Chandler Barron, Jillian Pope and Elise Longe. 200 Book Club: Cassidy Haney. Page Master II: Will Stallings. Dolphin Readers Respond Book Club: Pencil level: Reyna Lazenby and Connor Spivey.
• The school can food drive is being held through Dec. 18.
• The school is participating in the Ruby Tuesday Community Give Back Program on Tuesdays in December, excluding Dec. 24. Customers at the Ruby Tuesday on Knox Avenue should let them know if you represent North Augusta Elementary. For each person who does, the restaurant will give 20 percent of the purchase back to the school.
• The evening holiday concert will be held Tuesday at 6 p.m. in the gym.
• Sponsors and donations for the archery team’s needs are being sought. E-mail Mr. Bartley at the school.
• Catholic Schools Week will be held Jan. 26 through Feb. 1 with daily events at the school.
• The last day of classes before Christmas break is Dec. 19.