• Hillman Garrett Dorn of North Augusta made the dean’s list at The Citadel for the 2012-13 spring semester.
• George Mitchell Taylor of North Augusta received the Gold Star award from The Citadel during the 2012-13 spring semester.
• The following pupils made the 100 Book Club: Kendall Dove, Grant Corbin, Jonathan Clark, Mario Williams, Brenna Cooper and Alex Ludwikowski.
• Field day for kindergarten, first and second grades will be held today.
• Early bird registration packets will go home today. Bring the completed packet with proof of residency to room 36 from 8 a.m. to noon Monday through June 5.
• Friday is the last day for 4K and pre-school pupils.
Fox Creek High
• Senior exams are being administered through Friday.
• A senior breakfast will be served by the Fox Creek PTCA on Thursday.
• Saturday school will be held Saturday. The cost is $10. Students must arrive by 8 a.m. and be picked up at noon. One day of Saturday school will make up for one absence. Students should bring schoolwork with them. Those planning to attend must sign up with Mrs. Mayson by the end of the day on the Thursday.
• A baccalaureate service will be held at Sweetwater Baptist Church at 3 p.m. Sunday. Graduates should wear cap and gown, tassel and dress in graduation attire.
• Graduation tickets will be distributed Tuesday beginning at 10 a.m. Graduates or their parents must pick up and sign for tickets. Each graduate participating in graduation will receive 10 tickets.
• Tuesday and June 5 are half days.
• The last day of school is June 5.
Hammond Hill Elementary
• High-mileage runners for the running club season: first-grade girls- Genny Beavers, 17.75; first-grade boys- Chazz Mealing, 12.5; second-grade girls- Emily Howard, 17.75; second-grade boys- Garrett Hunt, 21.25; third-grade girls- Gillian Gregory, 14.25; third-grade boys- Zachary Byars, 21.50; fourth-grade girls- Shelby Enevoldsen, 21; fourth-grade boys- Jackson Beavers, 22.25; fifth-grade girls- Kylie Parham, 18.5; and fifth- grade boys- Blake Swanson, 26.75.
• Kaleb McKie took first place in the fourth-grade boys 400 meters race and third place in the fourth- grade boys 100 yard dash.
• The following pupils made the Double H Reading Club: Erin Hayes, Madalyn Boothe, Jace Jones, Brooks Jenison, Linda Barrett, Alan Patterson, Reece Jenison, Bryson Parker, Trey Butler, Kayla Holmes, Sarah Madison Doss, David Witt, Celeste Truesdale, Joey Luciano, Amber Pryor and Maddie Rakofsky. 200 Books: Andrew Hudlow, Emma Brown, Collin Anderson, Lily Sumerau and Gavin Taylor.
• The following pupils were winners in the North Augusta Noon Lions Club coloring contest: first place winners- Jada Printup, Emelie Delgado and Mikaylah Correia; second place winners- Shayla Wills, Gillian Gregory and Dylana Bowling; third place winners- Paden Quinn, Vivi Loose, Eli Kellum and Nathaniel Vazquez.
• Katie Presnell is the school’s 2012-13 social studies bee champion. Class winners were Darius Johnson, Katie Presnell, Amyrr Daniels, Brice Hall, Deja Tregre and Colton Levi.
• The last day for the before and after school Compass Club is today.
• Field day for kindergarten, third and fourth grades is today. Field day for first, second and fifth grades is Thursday.
• The third-grade field day is Thursday.
• The pre-kindergarten awards day is Thursday.
• Field day for first and fourth grades is Friday.
• The kindergarten awards day is Friday.
• First-grade awards day is Monday at 8:15 a.m.
• Second-grade awards day is Monday at 9:15 a.m.
• Third-grade awards day is Tuesday at 8:15 a.m.
• Fourth-grade awards day is Tuesday at 9:15 a.m.
• Fifth-grade awards day is June 5 at 8:15 a.m.
• Tuesday and June 5 are half days for pupils.
• June 5 is the last day of school.
• The Looney Tunes Bank is open at 9 a.m. Wednesdays in the media center.
• The sixth-grade Field Day is Friday.
• Field Day for seventh and eighth grades is Monday.
• Awards day for sixth grade will be held at 9 a.m. Monday.
• Awards day for eighth grade will be held at 9 a.m. Tuesday.
Mossy Creek Elementary
• Today is Western Day for first graders.
• The talent show will be held at 6 p.m. Thursday.
• Awards ceremonies have been scheduled: Monday: 8 a.m. first grade, 9:30 a.m. second grade; Tuesday: 8 a.m. third grade, 9:30 a.m. fourth grade; June 6: 8:30 a.m., fifth grade.
North Augusta Elementary
• Friday is the last day of school for pre-school and PALS classes.
• The sock-hop will be held at 6 p.m. Friday. The cost is $2 per person.
• Monday is the last day for the Family Y Primetime program.
• The end-of-the-year award ceremonies schedule: 8 a.m. Monday, kindergarten; 8 a.m. Tuesday, first grade; 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, second grade; 8 a.m. June 5, third grade; 9:30 a.m. June 5, fourth grade; and 8:30 a.m. June 6, fifth grade.
• Pupils will be dismissed at 11 a.m. Tuesday through June 6.
• The last day of school is June 6.
• Jonathan Mills Jr. was one of seven recipients of the Savannah River Remediation Family Scholarship. He received a $3,000 scholarship and plans to attend the University of South Carolina-Columbia and major in electrical engineering.
• The Last Act Drama Society won medals in the Garcia Project competition May 10: best costumes; best student director-Emma Kitchens; and all-star cast: Katie Dyches, Daniel Hawkins and Amy Kalajian.
North Augusta Middle
• The fine arts POPS Concert will be held Friday from 9 to 10 a.m.
• Eighth-grade exams will be administered Monday through June 5.
• The eighth-grade honors program will be held 9 a.m. Monday.
• The sixth-grade honors program will be held 9 a.m. Tuesday.
Our Lady of Peace
• Pupils will be dismissed early Monday through June 6.
• The last day of school is June 6.
• Awards night is 6 p.m. Thursday in the gym.
• All student special permission transfer requests must be completed by Friday. Pupils already in the school do not have to reapply for special permission to attend.
• Finals schedule: Tuesday, first and second periods; June 5, third and fourth periods; and June 6, fifth and sixth periods.
• Chick-fil-A biscuits are sold in the car line from 7:30 to 8 a.m. Fridays for $3 each.
• Registration for the 2013-14 school year is Aug. 1 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• High school final exams are today through Friday.
• Today through Friday are half days.
• High school graduation is Friday.