BEHIND THE VEIL MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL
• Prayer group meets at 11 a.m. Fridays in the sanctuary.
BELVEDERE FIRST BAPTIST
• Women’s Ministry Craft Night is Friday from 6 to 9:30 p.m. in the fellowship hall.
• The Vacaction Bible School clinic will be held from 9:30 a.m. to noon Saturday.
• The end of school party planning meeting will be held Sunday at 5 p.m. in the fellowship hall.
• The church workday will be held 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. April 27. There will be exterior work and painting in the inside of the education building.
• The end of school party will be held June 1 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Summer Salt will be held June 10-14.
• The Life Line screening will be held June 11. Pre-registration is required. Call (800) 324-1851.
• Vacation Bible School will be held June 23-27.
• The men’s prayer breakfast is at 7 a.m. on the first and third Wednesdays of the month at Sunrise Grill.
• Students Ignite is held at 7 p.m. Wednesdays in the fellowship hall.
• Jazzercise is taught in the youth building at 6:30 p.m. Mondays and Thursdays and at 9:15 a.m. Tuesdays. The cost is $3 per class.
BELVEDERE UNITED METHODIST
• The United Methodist Women meet in the fellowship hall at 10 a.m. on the second Tuesday of each month.
BIG STEVENS CREEK BAPTIST
• AWANA Clubs gatherings are from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesdays. Children can learn about God, recite Bible verses and have fun. Classes range from Puggles (age 2) to Truth for Training (sixth grade). This program is for boys and girls.
• Sunday school meets at 9:30 a.m., and the worship service begins at 10:45 a.m. An evening service is held at 6 p.m. Children in Action and Mission Friends also meet at 6 p.m. Sundays.
• Wednesday Bible study begins at 6:30 p.m. Children attend AWANA while adults meet for Bible study.
• Band practice and fellowship are at 6 p.m. Wednesdays, followed by worship at 7 p.m. The church is at The Hippodrome, 5540 Jefferson Davis Highway.
GRACE UNITED METHODIST
• The Wednesday night parenting class series, Sticky Faith: Everyday Ideas to Build Lasting Faith in Your Kids, ends today.
l Wycliffe Bible Translators will hold a banquet at the Kroc Center at 7 p.m. Thursday. The group translates scriptures around the world for people to read their own languages. Tickets are complimentary, but reservations are requested. Contact Dr. Joe Lusk.
• WINGS ends April 24 for the summer.
• The Friendship & Hope Luncheon will be held at 11:30 a.m. April 26. Those who have lost a loved one will be able to connect with others who have experienced the same. The activity will include food and fellowship
• CMONA Sunday is April 28.
• The Stop Hunger Now packing event will be held at 10 a.m. May 4 at the Wesley Center. At least 10,000 meals will be packed during the event. To participate or donate, go to events.stophungernow.org/graceumc.
• The annual Bolivia Missions Golf Tournament is May 20 at Midland Valley Golf Club. Registration begins at 11 a.m. and lunch will be served from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The shotgun start will be at 1 p.m. The tournament is a four-person team Captain’s Choice with handicap format. The entry fee is $60 per person. Registration forms are available at the church office or on the church Web site. Those who would like to be a hole sponsor or donate door prizes can contact David Comer at (803) 278-2226 or Bobby Oliver at (803) 278-0511.
• Vacation Bible School will held June 24-28. The theme is “Everywhere Fun Fair: Where God’s World Comes Together”.
• Recovery by Grace meets at 6 p.m. Thursdays in the Cokesbury classroom in the Wesley Center. The class is for people dealing with grief, divorce, family conflict, domestic violence, substance abuse or other problems.
HOLY TRINITY LUTHERAN
• Seniors Noticing Other Retirees (S.N.O.R.E) is held the first, second and third Thursday of each month from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. The group is open to seniors who want to enjoy lunch and other activities.
MIMS GROVE BAPTIST
• Bible study is at 7 p.m. Wednesdays and 6 p.m. Thursdays.
MOUNT TRANSFIGURATION BAPTIST
• Sunday school is at 9 a.m., followed by worship at 10 a.m.
• Dance ministry concert will be at 5 p.m. Saturday, April 13.
NORTH AUGUSTA CHURCH
• Small groups meet on Sunday evenings. Contact the church at (803) 279-3191.
OUR LADY OF PEACE CATHOLIC
• The Prayer/Comfort Shawl Ministry meets at 10:30 a.m. Thursdays in Room 3 of the annex. Knitters and crocheters are invited to join and knit or crochet shawls.
ST. BARTHOLOMEW’S EPISCOPAL
• Health screenings are held from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. on the second Sunday of the month.
• An Alzheimer’s support group meets at 2 p.m. on the third Tuesday of each month at the church. Caregivers are invited. Call (803) 439-1016.
• Wednesday adult ministry starts at 6 p.m.
• The children’s Wednesday night program starts at 6 p.m. upstairs in the Christian Ed building. The program is for children ages 3-12.
• AWANA Clubs are held every Wednesday from 6 to 8 p.m. for children age 2 through sixth grade.
E-MAIL CHURCH NEWS TO