BEHIND THE VEIL MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL
• Prayer group meets at 11 a.m. Fridays in the sanctuary.
BELVEDERE FIRST BAPTIST
• The Maundy Thursday service will be held 7 p.m. March 28 in the fellowship hall.
• Easter sunrise service will be held at 7 a.m. March 31.
• The men’s prayer breakfast is at 7 a.m. on the first and third Wednesdays of the month at Sunrise Grill.
• Students Ignite is held at 7 p.m. Wednesdays in the fellowship hall.
• Jazzercise is taught in the youth building at 6:30 p.m. Mondays and Thursdays and at 9:15 a.m. Tuesdays. The cost is $3 per class.
BELVEDERE UNITED METHODIST
• The United Methodist Questions, United Methodist Answers class will be held today and March 20 from 1 to 2 p.m. The classes are held in the Together Class and are led by Pastor Ally Deal.
• The United Methodist Women meet at 10 a.m. on the second Tuesday of each month in the fellowship hall.
BIG STEVENS CREEK BAPTIST
• AWANA Clubs gatherings are from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesdays. Children can learn about God, recite Bible verses and have fun. Classes range from Puggles (age 2) to Truth for Training (sixth grade). This program is for boys and girls.
• Sunday school meets at 9:30 a.m. and the worship service begins at 10:45 a.m. An evening service is held at 6 p.m. Children in Action and Mission Friends also meet at 6 p.m. Sundays.
• Wednesday Bible study begins at 6:30 p.m. Children attend AWANA while adults meet for Bible study.
• Band practice and fellowship are at 6 p.m. Wednesdays, followed by worship at 7 p.m. The church is at The Hippodrome, 5540 Jefferson Davis Highway.
GRACE UNITED METHODIST
• The last Lenten luncheon and worship service is today and will feature the Rev. Albert James at St. Bartholomew Episcopal Church. Lunch is served at noon and at 1 p.m. Worship service is held at 12:30 p.m.
• Lenten study sessions are held Wednesdays from 6:15 to 7 p.m. in the Wesley Classroom of the Asbury Building. The seven-session series is focused on the book 24 Hours That Changed the World by the Rev. Adam Hamilton. The book costs $12. Each session features a short video by the Rev. Hamilton followed by a discussion led by Beverly Underwood.
• The 3-on-3 basketball tournament is Friday and Saturday.
• Scholarship applications are available in the church office for high school seniors and college students. The deadline is March 29. Contact Karen Denny with any questions.
• The Easter egg hunt will be held at 10 a.m. March 29. Children will be divided into age groups for the hunt.
• Volunteers are needed for the doorstep visitation ministry. Those interested should leave their name with the church office or call Sandra Travis at (803) 279-4983.
• Recovery by Grace meets at 6 p.m. Thursdays in the Cokesbury classroom in the Wesley Center. The class is for people dealing with grief, divorce, family conflict, domestic violence, substance abuse or other problems.
HOLY TRINITY ANGLICAN
• A five-week Lenten Bible study will be held on Wednesday nights during Lent. The theme is “Behold, the Lamb of God.”
• The community Easter egg hunt will be held 10 a.m. March 30.
• The community Easter dinner will be held 11:30 a.m. March 31 following the Easter Sunday service. A traditional Easter dinner will be served. It is free and open to the public. For reservations, email email@example.com or call (803) 341-0075.
HOLY TRINITY LUTHERAN
• Seniors Noticing Other Retirees (S.N.O.R.E) is held the first, second and third Thursday of each month from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. The group is open to seniors who want to enjoy lunch and other activities during its meetings.
• The Easter egg hunt will be held from noon to 3 p.m. March 30 at Shealy Plantation, 1010 Old Plantation Road. The event will feature the egg hunt, games, crafts, prizes and more. Lunch will be served.
MIMS GROVE BAPTIST
• Bible study is at 7 p.m. Wednesdays and 6 p.m. Thursdays.
MOUNT TRANSFIGURATION BAPTIST
• Sunday school is at 9 a.m., followed by worship at 10 a.m.
• Dance ministry concert will be held at 5 p.m. March 30.
NORTH AUGUSTA CHURCH
• Better Days: The Chronicles of Ash, a six episode parable that is tied in with sermons, will continue through Sunday.
• Small groups meet on Sunday evenings. Contact the church at (803) 279-3191 for more information.
OUR LADY OF PEACE CATHOLIC
• The Prayer/Comfort Shawl Ministry meets at 10:30 a.m. Thursdays in room 3 in the annex. Knitters and crocheters are invited to join and knit or crochet shawls while mingling.
ST. BARTHOLOMEW’S EPISCOPAL
• Health screenings are held from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. on the second Sunday of the month.
• An Alzheimer’s support group meets at 2 p.m. on the third Tuesday of each month at the church. Caregivers are invited. Call (803) 439-1016.
• Wednesday adult ministry starts at 6 p.m.
• The children’s Wednesday night program starts at 6 p.m. upstairs in the Christian Ed building. The program is for children ages 3-12.
• The church will present The Bible 30-Day Church Experience series each Sunday in March at 8:30 a.m., 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. It is being presented based on the History Channel’s TV miniseries, The Bible. Children in fifth grades and below should attend KidzStuff or Journey Land.
• The Blok Service is held at 11 a.m. Sundays through March 31 at The Blok, 1297 W. Martintown Road. The service features acoustic style music and Steve speaks live each week. There are no children’s services. Those with small children and Element students are encouraged to continue attending service at the main campus.
• A baptism class will be held Sunday at 10 a.m. at North Augusta High School in the choir room on the second floor of the gym. Sign-up at guest services, on teh Dunk’D event page or on The City.
• The next Dunk’d services will be March 31 at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.
• There will be no 8:30 a.m. service on March 31.
• AWANA Clubs are held every Wednesday from 6 to 8 p.m. for children ages 2 through sixth grade.
E-MAIL CHURCH NEWS TO