BELVEDERE FIRST BAPTIST
• The Easter egg hunt is March 23 from 1 to 4 p.m. on the fellowship hall and church grounds.
BELVEDERE UNITED METHODIST
• The United Methodist Questions, United Methodist Answers class will be held today and March 20 from 1 to 2 p.m.
The classes are held in the Together Class but will move to the church’s fellowship hall if numbers increase. The classes are led by Pastor Ally Deal.
BIG STEVENS CREEK BAPTIST
• AWANA Clubs gatherings are from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesdays. Children can learn about God, recite Bible verses and have fun. Classes range from Puggles (age 2) to Truth for Training (sixth grade). This program is for boys and girls.
• Band practice and fellowship are at 6 p.m. Wednesdays, followed by worship at 7 p.m. The church is at The Hippodrome, 5540 Jefferson Davis Highway.
GRACE UNITED METHODIST
• The Lenten luncheon and worship service schedule is as follows: today, the Rev. David Thompson at Second Providence Baptist church; March 20, the Rev. Albert James at St. Bartholomew Episcopal Church. Lunch is served at noon and at 1 p.m. Worship service is held at 12:30 p.m.
HOLY TRINITY ANGLICAN
• A five-week Lenten Bible study will be held on Wednesday nights during Lent. The theme is “Behold, the Lamb of God.”
HOLY TRINITY LUTHERAN
• Seniors Noticing Other Retirees (S.N.O.R.E) is held the first, second and third Thursday of each month from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. The group is open to seniors who want to enjoy lunch and other activities during its meetings.
MIMS GROVE BAPTIST
• Bible study is at 7 p.m. Wednesdays and 6 p.m. Thursdays.
MOUNT TRANSFIGURATION BAPTIST
• Sunday school is at 9 a.m., followed by worship at 10 a.m.
• Dance ministry concert will be held at 5 p.m. March 30.
NORTH AUGUSTA CHURCH
• Better Days: The Chronicles of Ash, a six episode parable that is tied in with sermons, will continue through March 24.
ST. BARTHOLOMEW’S EPISCOPAL
• Health screenings are held from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. on the second Sunday of the month.
• The church will present The Bible 30-Day Church Experience series each Sunday in March at 8:30 a.m., 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. It is being presented based on the History Channel’s TV miniseries, The Bible. Children in fifth grades and below should attend KidzStuff or Journey Land.
E-MAIL CHURCH NEWS TO