Belvedere First Baptist
• The annual student spaghetti dinner will be held 5:30-6:30 p.m. Friday. Cost is $6. The last day to purchase tickets is today.
• Graduates will be recognized Sunday.
• The Golden Age Club is taking a trip May 26 to the Museum of Western Art in Cartersville, Ga., the farmer’s market in Atlanta and Blue Willow Inn for lunch. The trip is open to everyone. The bus will leave at 7 a.m. and return at 5 p.m. If interested in going, call Faye Fulmer at
Belvedere United Methodist
• The United Methodist Women meet at 10 a.m. on the second Tuesday of each month in the fellowship hall.
• A study series about God’s creation is held from 2 to 4 p.m. every second Sunday for children ages 12 and younger. Refreshments are provided.
• Band practice and fellowship is at 6 p.m. Wednesdays, followed by worship at 7 p.m. The church is held at The Hippodrome, 5540 Jefferson Davis Hwy.
Grace United Methodist
• The Bolivia Missions Tournament will be held Monday at Midland Valley Country Club. Registration is at 11 a.m. and lunch will be served from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Shotgun start is 1 p.m. Cost is $60 per player.
• The Booth Brothers will be in concert at 7 p.m. May 31. Tickets for artist circle seating cost $15 in advance and $18 at the door. General admission is $10 in advance and $13 at the door. Tickets can be purchased at Anything Goes Gifts in North Augusta, Boots, Bridles and Britches in Aiken and Grovetown, or by calling (803) 278-4849.
Second Providence Baptist
• Spring revival ends today. The service will start at 7 p.m. and the speaker will be the Rev. Christopher Waters, pastor of Thankful Baptist Church.
• The Cross Training Sports Camp will be held 8:30 to 11:45 a.m. June 4-8 for ages 6 to 12 at Riverview Park. Pastor Steve Davis is the camp director, and camp consists of basketball and soccer. Cost is $50 and includes a T-shirt.
• Baby dedication will be held Sunday from 1 to 3 p.m. at The Blok. For information, e-mail email@example.com or call the church at (803) 279-1555.
Our Lady of Peace Catholic
• The Prayer/Comfort Shawl Ministry meets at 10:30 a.m. Thursdays in room 3 in the annex. Knitters and crocheters are invited to join and knit or crochet shawls while