Behind the Veil Ministries International
• Prayer group meets at 11 a.m. Fridays in the sanctuary.
Belvedere First Baptist
• The men’s prayer breakfast is at 7 a.m. on the first and third Wednesdays of the month at Sunrise Grill.
• Spring cleanup work day at the church is from 9 a.m. to noon April 21.
Belvedere United Methodist
• The United Methodist Women meet at 10 a.m. on the second Tuesday of each month in the fellowship hall.
• A study series about God’s creation is held from 2 to 4 p.m. every second Sunday for ages 12 and younger. Refreshments are provided.
• The United Methodist Men meet at 6 p.m. on the second Monday of each month in the fellowship hall.
Big Stevens Creek Baptist
• AWANA Clubs meet from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Wed-nesdays. Children learn about God, recite Bible verses and have fun at game time. Classes range from Puggles (age 2) to Truth for Training (sixth grade). This program is for boys and girls.
• Sunday school meets at 9:30 a.m., and the worship service begins at 10:45 a.m. Evening service is at 6 p.m.
• Wednesday Bible study begins at 6:30 p.m. Children attend AWANA while adults meet for Bible study.
Grace United Methodist
• Volunteers are needed at the front desk to answer the phone and work in the nursery.
• Recovery by Grace meets at 6 p.m. Thursdays in the Cokesbury classroom in the Wesley center. The class is for people dealing with grief, divorce, family conflict, domestic violence, substance abuse or other problems.
• The Bolivia Missions Tournament will be held May 21 at Midland Valley Country Club. Registration is at 11 a.m. and lunch will be served from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Shotgun start is 1 p.m. Cost is $60 per player.
Mims Grove Baptist
• Bible study is at 7 p.m. Wednesdays and 6 p.m. Thursdays.
Mount Transfiguration Baptist
• Sunday school is at 9 a.m.; worship is at 10 a.m.
Our Lady of Peace Catholic
• The Prayer/Comfort Shawl Ministry meets at 10:30 a.m. Thursdays in room 3 in the annex.
St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal
• Health screenings are held from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. on the second Sunday of the month.
• An Alzheimer’s support group meets at 2 p.m. on the third Tuesday of each month at the church. Caregivers are invited. Call (803) 439-1016.
• Wednesday adult ministry starts at 6 p.m.
• The Smart Discipline for Parents Seminar by Dr. Larry Koenig will be from 7 to 9 p.m. April 30. Cost is $12. To reserve a spot, call (803) 279-4622, ext. 205.
• Second Saturday will be held this weekend.