Behind the Veil Ministries International
• Prayer group meets at 11 a.m. Fridays in the sanctuary.
Belvedere First Baptist
• The men’s prayer breakfast is at 7 a.m. on the first and third Wednesdays of the month at Sunrise Grill.
• Vacation Bible School will be held June 3-7. The first planning meeting will be held at 5 p.m. Saturday in the fellowship hall.
• A sunrise service will be held at 7 a.m. Easter Sunday.
• Spring cleanup work day at the church is from 9 a.m. to noon April 21.
Belvedere United Methodist
• Palm Sunday service is 11 a.m. Sunday. Sunday school is at 9:45 a.m.
• An Easter egg hunt will be held 2 to 4 p.m. April 7. Easter baskets will be awarded to those with the most eggs, and those who find the golden eggs, in each age category. Bring your own Easter basket for the hunt. Hot dogs, chips, drinks and dessert will be available for free, provided by the Belvedere Neighborhood Watch team. Meet in the gym across from Belvedere Elementary School. For information, call Brenda Bruner at (803) 270-7654.
• A sunrise service will be held at 7 a.m. April 8. After the service, breakfast will be served in the fellowship hall. The Easter cantata will be presented at 10 a.m.
Big Stevens Creek Baptist
• AWANA Clubs are ongoing and take place from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesdays. Children can learn about God, recite Bible verses and have fun during game time. Classes range from Puggles (age 2) to Truth for Training (sixth grade). This program is for boys and girls.
• Sunday school meets at 9:30 a.m., and the worship service begins at 10:45 a.m. An evening service is held at 6 p.m.
• Wednesday Bible study begins at 6:30 p.m. Children attend AWANA while adults meet for Bible study.
Grace United Methodist
• Volunteers are needed at the front desk to answer the phone and work in the nursery.
• Recovery by Grace meets at 6 p.m. Thursdays in the Cokesbury classroom downstairs in the Wesley center. The class is for people dealing with grief, divorce, family conflict, domestic violence, substance abuse or other problems.
• A communitywide Easter sunrise service will be held at 7 a.m. at Pineview Memorial Park, 450 W. Five Notch road. The Rev. Ryan Spurrier will preach and the Rev. Dr. T. Joseph Lusk will lead music. Refreshments will be provided by Pineview.
Holy Trinity (Anglican)
• Easter services are as follows: April 5, Maundy Thursday, 7 p.m.; April 6, Stations of the Cross, noon, and Good Friday service, 7 p.m.; April 7, community egg hunt, 10 a.m., and The Great Vigil of Easter, 7 p.m.; and April 8, Easter Sunday service, 10 a.m.
Holy Trinity Lutheran
• An Easter egg hunt will be held 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. April 7 at Shealy Plantation, 1010 Plantation Road. There will be games, crafts and relay races. Lunch will be served.
Mims Grove Baptist
• Bible study is at 7 p.m. Wednesdays and 6 p.m. Thursdays.
Mount Transfiguration Baptist
• The sixth annual Evening with the King Dance Ministry Worship Concert will be at 5 p.m. Saturday. The theme is Under the Blood. For more information, call the church at (803) 278-4051.
Our Lady of Peace Catholic
• The Prayer/Comfort Shawl Ministry meets at 10:30 a.m. Thursdays in room 3 in the annex. Knitters and crocheters are invited to join and knit or crochet shawls while mingling.
• There will be a live presentation of the Stations of the Cross at 6 p.m. April 6. It will be presented on the soccer field, on the corner of Knox and LeCompte avenues. The presentation will be in Spanish, but programs in English will be provided.
St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal
• Health screenings are held from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. on the second Sunday of the month.
• An Alzheimer’s support group meets at 2 p.m. on the third Tuesday of each month at the church. Caregivers are invited. Call (803) 439-1016.
• Easter services will be at 9:15 and 11:15 a.m. at the North Augusta High School gym.