Behind the Veil Ministries International
• Prayer group meets at 11 a.m. Fridays in the sanctuary.
Belvedere First Baptist
• The men’s prayer breakfast is at 7 a.m. on the first and third Wednesdays of the month at Sunrise Grill.
• The annual Easter egg hunt will be held at 10 a.m. March 24. There will also be food and games, and the event is open to the public.
Belvedere United Methodist
• The United Methodist Women meet at 10 a.m. on the second Tuesday of each month in the fellowship hall.
Big Stevens Creek Baptist
• AWANA Clubs are ongoing and take place from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesdays. Children can learn about God, recite Bible verses and have fun during game time. Classes range from Puggles (age 2) to Truth for Training (sixth grade). This program is for boys and girls.
Grace United Methodist
• Recovery by Grace meets at 6 p.m. Thursdays in the Cokesbury classroom downstairs in the Wesley center. The class is for people dealing with grief, divorce, family conflict, domestic violence, substance abuse or other problems.
Holy Trinity (Anglican)
• Supper is provided at 6 p.m. each Wednesday, followed by prayer-praise and a Lenten study, Holy Week in Jerusalem with Jesus During Walking the Way of the Cross. For directions or more information, call (803) 341-0075 or e-mail email@example.com.
Mims Grove Baptist
• Bible study is at 7 p.m. Wednesdays and 6 p.m. Thursdays.
Our Lady of Peace Catholic
• The Prayer/Comfort Shawl Ministry meets at 10:30 a.m. Thursdays in room 3 in the annex. Knitters and crocheters are invited to join and knit or crochet shawls while mingling.
St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal
• Health screenings are held from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. on the second Sunday of the month.
• Candy is being collected for the Easter Eggstravaganza being held 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 24 at Ridgeview Manor and March 25 at Gentry Mobile Home Park. Candy (no chocolate) can be dropped off at the church Sundays or at The Blok, 1297 W. Martintown Road, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday.