• Prayer group meets 11 a.m. Fridays in the sanctuary.
• The men’s prayer breakfast is 7 a.m. the first and third Wednesdays of the month at Sunrise Grill.
• The Joy Banquet will be held at 6 p.m. Feb. 18 for widows and widowers in the
• The church will celebrate its 90th anniversary Feb. 19.
• The United Methodist Women meet at 10 a.m. the second Tuesday of each month in the fellowship hall.
• A study series about God’s creation is held 2-4 p.m. every third Sunday for children ages 12 and younger. Refreshments are provided.
• The United Methodist Men meet 6:30 p.m. the second Monday of each month.
• Prayer group meets 11 a.m. Wednesdays in the Together Class.
• Volunteers are needed at the front desk to answer the phone, and also to work in the nursery.
• Recovery By Grace meets at 6 p.m. Thursdays in the Cokesbury classroom downstairs in the Wesley center. The class is for people dealing with grief, divorce, family conflict, domestic violence, substance abuse or other problems.
• Supper is free each Wednesday night following prayer, praise and Bible study at 6 p.m. For directions or more information, call (803) 341-0075 or e-mail email@example.com.
• Bible study is 7 p.m. Wednesdays and
6 p.m. Thursdays.
• The Prayer/Comfort Shawl Ministry meets 10:30 a.m. Thursdays in room 3 in the annex. Knitters and crocheters are invited to join and knit or crochet shawls while
• Health screenings are held 8:30-11:30 a.m. the second Sunday of the month.
• An Alzheimer’s support group meets at 2 p.m. the third Tuesday of each month at the church. Caregivers are invited. Call
• Wednesday adult ministry starts at
• Chick Flick Night is 7 p.m. Friday.
• Dinner will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Sunday.
• A new Spanish-speaking Journey Team has been formed. The group will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesdays in the ministry center at Gentry Mobile Home Park. For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Class 101 will be held 9 a.m. to noon Saturday at The Blok. Breakfast is provided, but child care is not.